This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
Please note that the design might vary and be different than photographed.
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- double snap allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Made in the USA
3-5 business days.
If you would like to guarantee your order sooner, please use expedited shipping (we will attempt to ship your order within 1-2 business days).
All items being purchased internationally from The Parks Apparel are subject to a customs fee per item (this fee being dependent on your country).
What is 5-8 Day Insured Shipping?
In the case that your package is lost in the mail on part of USPS, you will be able to file a claim and receive a refund for your missing package.
Sale Items and Mystery Bags (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged. Sale items including Mystery Bags are final sale and cannot be refunded or exchanged (unless damaged or defective).