Explorer's Gift Box
Need a gift for your adventurer this holiday season? The Explorer's Box makes it easy. This box comes with:
Mountain Lovin' Mug (Green or Cream)
- This mug is going to travel everywhere with you. Sturdy enough to endure the wild, and lightweight enough to pack with you even on a day hike, you'll be carrying it with you for many years to come.
- Campfire Safe, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe
- Capacity: 16.4 oz
- *Please note the color of mug will be given at random
The Fox Sticker Pack
- The fox sticker pack is full-color, perfect for turning your favorite water bottle into a rad work of art. They are die-cut from fully waterproof vinyl, so you'll never have to worry about them fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain. They are truly made to endure the wild.
Official Parks Beanie (Cream, Maroon, Autumn, Gold, or Seaglass)
- From the comfort of your fireplace to the pinnacle of Mt. Rainier, the Official Parks Beanie is meant to accompany you and keep you warm on any adventure. The simplicity of the beanies rustic color palette is meant to keep you grounded to the wold and The Parks that surround you.
- The leather patch is engraved with "The Parks" along with the National Park Service founding date of 1916.
- *Please note the color of the beanie will be given at random
National Parks Field Notes (Pack of 3)
- National Park Field Notes are a perfect memo book or journal when out on the field.The illustrative styles, printing process, and the copper staples recall the heritage and archival promotional materials and publications of the National Parks System.
- Features 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
- Each book has a brief history of the park on its inside back cover and a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside cover
- Comes in a pack of 3
- *Please note the pack of 3 field notes are given at random
Explorer's Wraparound Blanket (Coastal Sunset, Desert Sun, Desert Nights, or Wildly Dunes)
- Say hello to one of our most unique products yet. Made with heavy synthetic wool, the Wondery Explorer Wraparound Blanket is woven and weighted heavily to wrap and drape your body while hiking or on a stroll - the blanket feels and looks so unique that it will exceed expectations with anything currently on the market. The 42 oz weight of the blanket and saturated colors will look and feel exactly like the premium quality you would expect from Wondery. Additionally, the four wooden toggles on the sides of the blankets ensures that the blanket won't fall while in use. Welcome to the new standard in blankets. This is the Wondery Explorer Wraparound Blanket.
- Material acrylic wool
- 47 x 71 in.
- 42 oz.
- Wearable with 4 wooden toggles and loops to hold in place
- Flat knit processed
- Leather laser embroidered patch
- *Please note the blanket color given will be at random