Camp Quarantine Fleece Raglan
Welcome to Camp Quarantine. 50% of profits from the products from our Camp Quarantine collection will go directly to the Direct Relief Charity to help combat COVID-19. Direct Relief focuses on 4 aspects:
- Providing assistance in the form of personal protective equipment for health workers
- Building an ICU medication model and mobilizing private resources to build a stockpile to assist with anticipated spike in ICU patients
- Boosting support to safety-net facilities to. address existing chronic gaps that are likely to grow
- Collaborating with infection disease epidemiologists, technology companies and public agencies to use aggregated mobility data to support the COVID19 response
Learn more at: https://www.directrelief.org/emergency/coronavirus-outbreak/
- Retail Fit
- 1x1 Ribbed Cuffs & Waistband
- 50% poly 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton 12.5% rayon
- Wondery Tech™ superior fleece lining
Not only do I love the design of this fleece, the material, fit, and comfort are all perfect! Super soft on the inside and good quality all over. I'm usually a small and the small fits perfectly, not too tight or short - great for slouching at home but equally as acceptable to wear out and about - whenever that happens again ;)
Awsome sweater. Super soft and it fits perfect. Already one of my favorite sweaters.
Super comfy and soft. True to size. Super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It's super soft and oh so comfortable. The fabric is softer and more relaxed than the Vintage Sky Crewneck (which I also have). I bought this 6 weeks or so after having twins and it was definitely my go-to sweatshirt. I sized up and bought a medium for a looser fit based on reviews. I'm 5'8 maybe 150ish? I don't know. But I was 170 when I bought it and it fit great and a little loose then so I'm sure it'll be even looser now. The colors are beautiful and the design is great. I usually get stopped when I wear it out. I love the raglan sleeve, too. I might buy one for my kids so they can have it as a keepsake of being born in quarantine. Great job on this one!