Limited Edition Camp Quarantine Vintage Sky Crewneck
Welcome to Camp Quarantine. 50% of profits from the products from our Camp Quarantine collection will go directly to the Direct Relief Charity to help combat COVID-19. Direct Relief focuses on 4 aspects:
- Providing assistance in the form of personal protective equipment for health workers
- Building an ICU medication model and mobilizing private resources to build a stockpile to assist with anticipated spike in ICU patients
- Boosting support to safety-net facilities to. address existing chronic gaps that are likely to grow
- Collaborating with infection disease epidemiologists, technology companies and public agencies to use aggregated mobility data to support the COVID19 response
Learn more at: https://www.directrelief.org/emergency/coronavirus-outbreak/
- Retail Fit
- 1x1 Ribbed Cuffs & Waistband
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face
- Specially pigment dyed for vintage quality
- Wash before use
**Please note, if the preorder button is active, we will fulfill your order as soon as your entire order becomes available (Anticipated start ship date: May 22nd)
I love my Camp Quarantine sweatshirt! It is comfortable, a great color and the perfect go to for pandemic times. Plus it will be a great keepsake for years to come. It is cute and happy in the midst of so much negativity. I love it! Thank you!!
I wear this all the time around the house because it is so comfy and it's super cute! It makes quarantine bearable!!
Love the design. Material is not too thick so you can wear this in summer. In winter will need to layer for warmth. Color does look true to photos and inside is soft but not fleecy looks vintage. As described this is a relaxed fit. So order your regular size if you want an slightly oversized fit. If you want it more fitted look size down one size. If you want it very oversized fit order up one. I got the small and was debating if I should have gotten the medium because I wanted an oversized comfy fit. Glad I got the small for reference I usually buy clothing in size 0 or 2 5'5" 120lbs. I took one star off because when I looked at the printing of the letters some seemed uneven/ran a tiny bit during the screening process. Not too bad but I don't think it was intentional.
It is extremely comfortable. The color is flattering, it falls in the right spot. The fit is flattering. I have had several people compliment me on my sweater and ask me where I got it.